The purpose of the fund is to provide scholarship for students of Chinese origin.
- be of direct Chinese origin.
- be under the age of 25.
- have completed upper secondary school or equivalent; or have three year's work experience.
- have limited economical means.
- must be applying or have been accepted to a full time university level program that will lead to a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree. Part time courses are not eligible for the grant.
- must present proof of study results to be eligible for grant payout.
Your studies should be within:
- International law/International relations
Download the detailed requirements and application here.